Folding Carton Technology:
- In Press Color Control and Intelligent Press (Spectral Color Measurement)
- CIP 3 Software (Computer controls color consistency from proof to finished good.)
- Computer to plate technology.
- G7 Print Certification
- GMI Certification
- AIB Certification
We are able to provide Customers with custom drawdowns of practically any color imaginable, by performing in-house formulating and drawdowns of inks.
Ink Spec Dispenser:
All colors are input into the ink dispenser for automatic blending with outstanding accuracy.
Digital One Press:
With the Digital Press, we are able to produce High Quality, High End labels with the ability to apply the following:
- Cast and Cure Film: A decorative process forms a consistent high quality surface that can incorporate ultra-high gloss, matte and holographic finishes on a variety of substrates. This technology uses UV/EB varnishes and specialty films to create diffractive surfaces that produce unique finishes for the printing and packaging industries.
- Cold Foil: Cold foiling is a fast and cost-effective on-press process for applying foil to a variety of substrates—sometimes referred to as foil printing. Cold foils are available in silver and gold, in addition to stock and custom holographic patterns. Overprinting offers a limitless palette of color options.
Imager-Based Barcode Readers (1D, 2D):
Banner Engineering code reading solutions that can reliably decode difficult-to-read, low quality, and damaged codes in any orientation – as well as codes printed on highly reflective surfaces.
BST TubeScan Inspection:
We have installed on various Finishing equipment, which give the ability to perform simple 100% web monitoring, detection of missing labels and matrix residues to high resolution 100% print inspection within a workflow.